Essential Health Benefits
Tomato has Lycopene is a vital antioxidant that helps to fight cancer. It is a rich source of vitamin A that is good for our eyes and has vitamin c that is effective for indigestion and acidity.
One cup of chopped tomato provides you with 32 calories because it has 80% water contains which keeps you satisfied for a longer period without taking high calorie
Today, we’re going to show you how to make tomato dosa, which is a fun way to increase the amount of nutrition in children’s food as well as for your weight loss.
|Whole wheat flour||1 Cup|
|Jawar Flour||1 Cup|
|Green chilli (pieces/paste)||1 Tsp|
|Onion (Finely Chopped)||½ Cup|
|Curry Leaves (Finely Chopped)||1 Tsp|
|Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped)||1 Cup|
|Tomato (1 cm cubes)||1 Cup|
- Make a batter of whole wheat flour, jawar flour, salt, green chilies and water.
- Add onion, curry leaves, coriander leaves and tomato.
- Mix well, crushing the tomato in this process. If a predominantly sour taste is preferred, add more tomato.
- The batter should not be thin.
- The dosa will be a little thick.
Make dosa without fermenting the batter on moderate or low heat.